Live Chat Support

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sample Cover Letter for Electrical and Electronics Engineering Position




January 20, 2016

[Name], [Title/Position]
[Company/Organization Name]
[Address]
[City, Country]

Dear Hiring Manager [or Mr./Ms. Surname, if available],

In response to your job advertisement on [job site], I am pleased to submit my application for the [Electrical and Electronics position] at [name of company]. With three years of experience on complex engineering projects, I believe I am an excellent candidate for the role.

The attached resume indicates that I have gained extensive experience in machine maintenance and motor production. I have the ability to test, operate, manage, and maintain a diversity of machines, including standard motor, compressor, and generator, to ensure their full productivity and efficiency. I also possess excellent organizational skills and enjoy juggling different aspects of a project, from design, to delivery, to troubleshooting, and maintenance. I also bring to the table a broad technical knowledge in web design and application using different programming language and tools.

You will find me a strong, analytical problem solver that possesses the communication and coordination skills to collaborate effectively with a team of professional engineers. My ability to work in cooperation with individuals and teams has allowed me to deliver high-level projects on time and within budget to fuel the growth of the company. I have demonstrated success in this capacity in the past and intend to continue this discipline to [name of company] in the future.

I am a committed professional with the skills and attributes the job requires, and the strong determination to achieve successful outcomes for the company. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss this more with you in an interview. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Your Name



Enclosure: Resume


No comments:

Post a Comment